Thursday, February 7, 2008

abalons and scallops galore

yeap.. so like i was saying.. aunty wan did cook a fabulous, tremendous, crazy, yummilicious dinner!! it was the best.. and before we went down to ss2, mommy did some spring cleaning at home.. and i baked cookies!! all by myself.. i feel so proud.. except that i put one too many eggs in it.. hehe.. but it still tastes good.. :p.. hahhaa... any thn i " hoi cheong" my new hollister baju mommy bought from FOS for me.. and also my new, fake adidas shoes that we got from china end of last year... hhaha.. pratically thats all.. thn we played cards at ss2 after the wonderful, fabulous, delicious dinner.. hahaha.. i lost all 3 games.. we didnt play chor tai ti tho.. my couz la.. dont know how to play.. only my other couz know how to play.. 2 ppl play not fun.. so i ended up playing speed with my sis.. :p... we didnt really finish our game.. cuz thn we watched ROB-B-HOOD.. hahahha.. that baby is so damn cute!!! ang moh babies are so cute!! and halfway throughout the show.. the row of coffee shops behind our house we having fireworks.. we all ran upstairs.. cuz from my couz room, it was so freaking clear.. hahaha... no pictures taken tho.. but it would be great if i had photograpic memory.. hhahaha.. LOL. thats all for chinese new from me.. there will still be a wonderful, fabulous dinner tonight at my khai ma's place.. so keep posted. for now..
manz- OOUUUTT.

No comments: