Saturday, October 25, 2008



yupp, i'm home alone again.. i slept pretty late yesterday, and i was kinda shocked that i woke up kinda early this morning.. and don't compare my late with your late, your early with my early.. i slept at 4.30am and woke up at 10.55am.. do the math and count how many hours i slept, if that's really necessary.. i talked to rynn almost all night yesterday, i felt sooo good.. now, we dont email each other anymore, i just go online till late on weekends to talk to her on msn.. oh yea.. and so again.. why am i alone? well, my parents are off attending some seminar at gt, my sis is as tuition..




okay, lemme give you a little hint on why i've been sooo hooked onto the pc lately..

1) exams are over
2) there's nothing watchable on tv
3) and obviously the new 19" desktop oleksiy and my dad shared to buy for us.. by us i mean, my sis and i.. :).. [at least we're no.1 priority]


plus, the screen's so huge, i cant tear my eyes of em.. pretty cool explanation huh?





well, for those who have been in my house, the pc used to be upstairs.. cuz oleksiy helped us fix it up and stuff like that, we transfered the pc downstairs.. more so to keep him from going upstairs.. our so called private area of the house.. if you were to walk down the stairs, the pc's just right in front on ya.. on the work station table we got from ikea..



oh yea, i'm drifting.. so back to the home alone part.. the inconvinience of being home alone is that there's like no food.. unless, i whip myself something up to eat.. which my parents obviously expect me to do.. their lame excuse? "you're so big already lahh, cant rely on us all the time..".. but i do!! i need to rely on my parents.. you know when its fun to just sit on the couch and watch tv while mommy's busy preparing dinner/lunch? now that's FUN.. so, i made some noodles and soup.. and not forgetting garlic toast! who can survive without one of these? and this time.. i toasted it to perfection.. the golden brown bread with sizzling garlic butten atop of it..




and after eating.. its CLEANING
.. yea.. if i'd refuse to wash my dishes and stuff, my mom will go crazy.. she goes like.. "im not your maid".. well, yea.. true.. but still.. so anyway, i had to clean from pots to cans to saucers to can opener to mini ladles and to the cup my dad did NOT wash this morning before leaving.. oh yea, heavy dish washing alright.. well, at least i'm "HOUSEWIFE MATERAIL", as so my couz says.. plus, on our little imaginary chart of who-can-treat-guests-best.. i so totally have like 5 points! the rest of em have like 1.. i'm winning, but i think its all a scam...

p/s : i'm having garlic breath

p/p/s : so, who wants to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3? ><.. gimme a call and we'd set the date.

No comments: