Sunday, October 12, 2008

yeap.. i so toally know what ya'll are thinking... how can this girl be blogging a day before the super big exam? [which rynn isn't taking, btw..] well, its one day before the exam.. and i ahve to relax.. no point getting all stressed out and end up screwing the exam tomoro right? well, i shall not! cuz God will come through for me! though tomoro's only BM.. but still! i did my part of studying, its all up to God to work his magic now.. and i'm relaxing, renewing my "chi".. hahahha.. anyways, i skipped tuition the other day that pissed gary off, and i was so scared of him today at church.. i didnt even dare look at him.. in the end, he sat behind me! i was like NNOOOOO!! but anyway, he didnt scold me.. i didnt even talk to him.. too scared... hahahaa... so anyway, i'm gonna comtinue relaxing.. will be updating alot after the exam.. ohh, and thanks for the prayers, guys! i'm sure God heard it..

p/s : if i don't get all A's, i don't mind.. cuz i bet god has a greater plan in store for me.. :)

p/p/s : happy exam hoohoo!! you'll be suffering all week long with me. :P

No comments: