Monday, September 29, 2008

hahaha.. i'm back.. from what?? hahaha.. hmm.. its for me to know and you to find out! hahhaa.. okay fine.. you caught me.. i shall not make this post so filled with suspens and tension.. well, i went to the FIREFLY PARK! ahhaha.. so amazing, right?? well, the angmoh at my house wanted to go.. so, we went! and don't worry, my cousin and my aunty and uncle went too!! note that my couz is 20.. :).. so.. we started off our journey to the firefly park at 5pm from subang.. drove to the seri damansara toll, my uncle was waiting for us to "lead the way" already.. and we werent exactly sure where it was.. execpt.. "FOLLOW THE SIGN THAT SAYS KUALA SELANGOR".. and we did.. we got lost once, my dad's driving..... i felt like puking! oh, it rhymes.. he drove so freaking fast at the curvy parts of the road and he didnt actually slow down at the bumps.. and i seriously felt like puking.. and my sis told my dad.. " you better don't drive so fast, we have a professional puker in the house".. well.. she's kinda right, i can puke.. wait, why am i talking bout puking.. so anyway.. we arrived at kuala selangor at 6.45.. i know.. so long right? i almost died in the car, note that..

so.. we went to this taman kelip-kelip crap.. which thn found out that is wasn't open yet.. the mini rempits there told us that it wouldnt open till it seriously gets dark.. so okayy.. we went for dinner instead.. my dad insisted that we go to a place called "jeti", its a restaurant which is like on top of the sea. not in the middle of the sea, just on the dea.. still connected to tar roads, so they werent that scary.. and we reached just in time, as the sun was setting.. my couz got pretty good shots of em.. so we had dinner.. we had like 10 dishes!!

1) ham tan hai [salted egg crab]
2) the normal crab with the sweet and sour sauce
3) fried sotongs [super extra fresh]
4) some toufu thing [which i didnt try cuz iw as wayyy too full]
5) vege
6) bread [to eat with the sweet and sour sauce from the crab]
7) the long lala
8) o'chien [fried oyster]
9) some fish
10) ALOT OF TEA!

well, alot of tea isnt part of the "dishes", but same lahhh!! so after a very very filling dinner for 9 ppl.. which are..

1) angmoh
2) my mom
3) my dad
4) my sis
5) my couz
6) my uncle
7) my aunt
8) my aunt's kai chai [god son]
9) ME!

we were about to set off our journey back to the firefly place.. my mom asked the restaurant ppl for directions again, jsut incase we get lost.. but.. instead.. the lady told my mom that the place that we went to, the mini rempits' place.. that's actually the small kelip-kelip park.. meaning that if we did go there, we would have to take 2 boats.. so she directed us to another taman kelip-kelip.. which is the "big" taman kelip-kelip.. we went there.. andit was dark.. very very dark.. and we paid for our tickets.. and got our lifejackets, whichs eriously smelt bad and we were off on the boat.. oh yea.. and before we were on the boat, the guy there was like.. " tak boleh ambil gambar!! tak boleh ambil gambar! kena saman $500 kalau ambil tau! serius ni!".. and we were like.. okayy.. whatever.. and on the boat, my couz asked the boat guy.. "ambil gambar tak mau flash boleh ka?".. and the fellar was like "bolehh, ambillah".. so okayy.. we got a few shots, weren't clear tho, cuz they were kelip-ing.. it really was nice.. kinda boring tho.. but its kinda fun when you got with 8 other people that would make your 1/2 an hour boat ride fun.. and we bought some souvenirs and went back..

and its late now, and i just showered.......


No comments: