Saturday, July 12, 2008

okayy.. this is the official third time i've been typing this stupid post about david k teow.. i've typerd this stupid post 3 times already, my third time now.. twice on my couz computer, of wich i've asked him to NOT shut down his pc and he conveniently did.. aahhh.. okayy.. so.. lets talk bout david k teow.. he has SHAVED his head! like seriously shaved it off!! but not shiny shave, the crew cut one... he looks pretty good.. like better thn his previous 2 haircuts which were downright miserable.. and he shaved his poor head for $10 a barber and called it expensive.. the only reason he shaved was cuz of this convo..

jan&manz daey

ehh, my hair nice anot? i feel like cutting it..

cut laa..

ehh, serious laa.. i shave bald wan you know..

shave laa....

really arr??

aiyaahh.. i bet you wont shave wan laa.. everytime you say you wanna shave thn you'd end up cutting a mini mohawk again.. sure wan...

ehh!! what?! monday i really shave bald and let you see!!

okayyyyy....

and on monday... BAAMM!! dude was bald at the assembly! hahahaha... its measured 1.2cm long, which is actually not long enough for our oh-so racist/government/narrow minded school.. SMK Taman SEA, to be precise. hahaha... but whatever, they dont mind as long as its not shiny bald.. i know, my school's sooo LAME... daey's current "sexy" tagline.. BUT, I SHAVED FOR YOU.. and we even invented a song for daey.. which goes something like this..

when i shave my head for you,

you ask me why i did it,
i did it all for you,
cuz i know you'd like it too..

when i shave my head for you,
i've finally found my reason,
i shaved all just for you....

tune - when you look me in the eyes, the jonas brothers. [chorus part]


hahaha... daey's so much funnier when he shaved his head.. he's like better.. like smarter, a bit.. like maybe the ah neh barber cut off all his "sueh-ness"... hahaha.. which is a good thing.. :P...

No comments: