Saturday, January 5, 2008

leave me now larr?! bull...

okay.. well.. i've been really emo lately.. no.. emo-ness isnt in.. well... so far.. i know.. many of my friends have left me.. okay.. so to speak.. many of my friends are going to leave me... lets start.. erm.. corynn, rachael[states] merrrrrrr[states].. jessica[brunei].. tze[smk bu3].. and last but not least.. tj[aussie].. well.. all these people above mean alot to me.. now.. lets start.. rynn and chael have benn my best friend since we were kids.. infact.. we grew up together.. well.. i'm closer to rynn.. cuz we're the same age.. but anyway.. we're all really close.. we go almost everywhere together.. even our parents are best friends.... wow factor, huh?? okay.. moving on.. merrrr..... well.. its actually marilyn.. but she's always known as my merrrr... she's a great artist and my best friend.. well.. tho i only got to know her this year.. we've grown pretty close.. i tell her almost everything.. she's with me when i need her.. and her phone is always on.. which is a good thing.. and always stuck on me as.. " KARATE CHUBBY HORSE, neiggghhhh.. and jessica.. my loverly pillow... she's the sweetest.. tho i'm not super uber close to her.. she used to me my kinda mentor... i remember when i was still a kid.. we used to measure to see who was taller.. well.. now you dont have to measure to know that i'm taller.. but in my heart.. jessica's way tall.. and tan tze yi.. i knew this bit*h when i was in form 1... our first conversation when like this.. she told me.. " we dont wanna run with you.. cuz you're so fast".. and i said.. "okay.. but i'm not so fast lar".. i still can remember.. :).. makes me smile everytime i think bout it.. we used to go for PE together.. 1A and 1BR.. it got better in form 2.. she was in my class.. not only did we PE-d together.. but we were together int he class.. talking and laughing together with mag, xing, leung, melia and will.. well.. since thn.. our friendship grew.. until now.. we're still keeping in touch.. we have to.. she has my santarina hat.. :P.. and tj... how do i even start... well.. you're the closest guy friend i've ever had.. sorry i cant say you're the cutest guy friend i've ever met.. cuz i've met way hotter guys that you.. xD.. we met during a one day program at church.. and since thn.. BAM! we've been really close.. he was like my older brother i didnt get.. we meet almost every week at church.. where we would talk.. and talk and talk crap.. well.. its relaxing.. and he'd be there when i needed him.. tho i've been a bit bad to you... okay.. i've been VERY evil to you.. and i promise it wont happen again.. and to everyone.. all 6 of you.. when ya'll come back.. i'll be waiting.. with a smile on my face.. thanking God that you've accomplished all that you wanted.. and for being the best friends i've ever had.. THANK YOU
p/s.. dont forget to remember me..:]

No comments: