Wednesday, January 23, 2008

hmm..

okay.. well.. this week was really hectic for me.. the really bad thing happened in school.. not only to me, but to my whole class... you know why??? because BEES infested our class.. =.=.. its true.. and we all had to move to the computer lab which was loacted on the 2nd floor.. like it isnt bad enough that our current class is on the first floor.. so anyway.. our class consists of 41 students.. and i think the compter lab can hold mayb 35 students?? it was suuupppeeerrrr packed.. and they made me sit next the "abii".. but after hard consolation and persuading... i finally got david to sit in the gap between me nd "abii".. so yay for me.. thn.. the next day.. was fine.. we were shifted back to our current class.. and every morning i wake up.. and in the shower i think.. i go.. "how am i gonna go through today?? i'm soooo sleepy!".. well.. and before i know it.. i'm already in school, packing my bag, waiting for the bell to ring.. and shout SCHOOL'S OUT! hhahhaha... its like that at school.. :)..

No comments: