Friday, August 3, 2007

sorry..i mean it..

hey dude... i heard that someone asked you to read my blog.... okay..so mayb you know that the guy is you.. and i know that i'm wrong..i wasnt supposed to say how you look..i aint tyra banks or whatsoever super model..i shouldnt have judged you.. i'm nobody so say something like that.. i'm really sorry.. and just so you know.. i liked you cuz u had great character.. i felt like totally myself when i was with you.. i never should have lost the chance.. now u wont talk to me.. neither would you even look at me.. i dont blame you... its my fault.. i'm sorry.. u really am.. avoid me all you want.. and i'll do the same.. i know you need the space.. sorry... i'm really super duper sorry... :'(... and btw.. dont worry... i know i'll get my balasan... and hate me all you want.. if you wont forgive me.. i understand that i had just lost a really good friend and a big brother i can rely on.. yea.. this post is just for you.. sorry...

1 comment:

JanYi. said...

Heyy dude ...
Dont be sad already.
Things are gonna turn out alright.
Take a leap of faith:)

(you should really get a chatbox.Its hard talking like that xD )