Friday, August 31, 2007

CRASEE DISCOUNTS!!!

okay... today.. on MERDEKA... my sis went to dive in... so.. my parents and i.. we went to pyramid.. actually we were supposed to eat at bbq plaza... thn got sooooooo many ppl... and we super lazy to wait.. so we went to eat at this weird vietnamese restaurant.. xD... the food there was okay... thn we went to look see look see... first we went to nose, thn studio R, thn giordano... thn i wanted to go nike.. but thn.... i saw soooo freaking many ppl at goggles... thn i pulled my mum into the shop... thn there was a big "tong" full of clothes and pants and 2 huge discount cards saying 60% and 70%.. hahaha.... so we dug the "tong"... and i saw this really nice black 3 quarter pants... and it costs 99.90!! i was like what the?!.. but thn got discount... 60% off... so now bout 40 buck... so i took it.. and i chose 2 nice office wear for my mum... it looked good.. so took... and me, as such a nice sisster.. i told my mum that my sis would be jealous if she didnt get something... so we got her a white 3 quarter pants and i got the balck... so we bought altogheter 4 items... and cost only 129 buck.. sooooo cheap!!! so if ya'll wanna go get it, its at SUNWAY PYRAMID, top floor... near baskin robbins... and hurry!! sizes are running out... hahaha.. xD

No comments: