Wednesday, July 11, 2007

teddy!!

attention to all dog lovers...teddy is in the building[my house]..hahaha...he's so cute..he keeps running around the house driving my mom mad..hahha..even my cousins came all the way from ss2 to see teddy..that was how important he was to them..xD..i stay in subang btw..heehee..anyway..he peed on the kitchen floor today..it was like ewww..so freaking yellow wan..and i cleaned it..genevieve[my sis] didnt even do a single thing..haiyo..xD...anyway.. gotta make sacrifices for ur pets ya noe..he/s really active and almost scarped his whole box down..the big big DHL box..xD.. yea..that one.. and he rather chew on my finger thn his chew toy..i dont blame him.. he's theeting..and howl every nite when we put him back into the box.. he loves playing so much that altho he's so tired, he tries so hard to keep playing.. and he's eyes will go all red and watery and he's start yawning..thats the sign for -ok-u-can-put-me-back-cuz-i-want-my-sleep-..hahaha...hte pics will be on the next post yea..i promise..i'm getting them from my cousin's nice camera..xD

No comments: