Sunday, July 29, 2007

it that everything the ever think about?! they're really getting on my nerves..

sometimes i feel that i really hate my parents.. arent they supposed to set a good example to their children?! earlier today.. the fought..not their usual fight..but a really bad/intense one.. i mean like what is their freaking problem?! obviously this time is bout money again..as usual.. MONEY MONEY MONEY..is that everything they ever think about?! i know that money's important in our lives but do they know how it effect me?! i'm a child for Christ sake.. ever thought anything bout something called LOVE?! its like everything revolves around money.. sometimes i wonder if the word LOVE actually occur in their minds..here i'm crying my ass off and my mom is thinking that my dad scolded me or something..cant she see that her daughter is crying?! and yet she can still point fingers..money does not make a family spiritually or physically stronger.. LOVE does.. i mean like sheesh..get a grip will ya?! love is the rock of every strong family..money isnt..money can only give u pleasures of the world like food.. i dont mind dying of hunger as long as my family is like real strong both in love and in God..

No comments: