Saturday, May 23, 2009

Woohh! Thank you, Jesus. Exams are over! So is American Idol Season 8. :( but boy, was it a good season. The most talked about season, I think. Hahaha, you win, Kedric Kwan. Cause Kris Allen won. I was like freaking sure that Danny would win, but no. He didn't. WASTEDD! All america's fault! Haha, kidding. Its okay. Kris was good, I must say. If you watched, you might have wanted Adam to win. I did too, at first until I heard Kris singing falling slowly and ain't no sunshine. Those were really really really GOOD! Oh, and when Danny performed with Lionel Richie in the finale, it was JAWDROPPING! Seriously!! How could he have been voted out?! He was soooo AWESOME. However, I'm planning to paint my fingernail and deep purple or black this holidays. Not beacuse adam lost okay, cause I want to. :) Here, watch these. 

 









No comments: