Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hey you. I know you're reading this. Well, this post is dedicated to you.

Dear you,
I'm sorry I pushed you away the other day, I mean, seriously sorry. The boys weren't making anything better, forever fooling around, not being serious most of the time. i got pushed to the limit and I couldn't take it anymore and there you were trying to say something. I knew that someone like you would forgive me or more so that you would forgive and forget, following your tagline. But still, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I know now. Too late isn't it? I hope that you'll forgive me cause I really didn't mean it. And since our play is gonna be a big flop anyway, take me back as your bff, will ya? Please? 

p/s : David's concert was awesome. Too bad you weren't there, or it would have been even more awesome. :/

No comments: