Saturday, March 29, 2008

okay... i am so not emo alrdy... although the fact of my previous post still haunts me.. sigh. so anyway.. i'm currently stuffing my face with Shepperd's pie.. whydo they call it shepperd's pie?? i dont know.. did sheperd get a pie?? hahahaa.. okay.. being oh so very lifeless here.. i'll probably be going to sunway l8er with my mommy to get a school bag.. my current one [bodypac] is gonna split into pieces already.. it was used by my couz when he was std. 4.. thn passed it on to my sis which she used till std.6 and passed on the me when i was form 1 till NOW. btw, my couz's 20 this year.. so imagine how torn up and ruined the bag is.. ahahha.. well, at least it served us all well.. hte bottom of the bag has seams.. and i swear its about to split.. tambah-tokok the stuff i brought to school yesterday.. all my books, [yes, im'ma good girl now], extra shoes and PE clothes.. and thank God, my bag didnt give way.. if it did, i'd be like some kinda moron carrying a ripped bag out of the school gate. ==.. so yea.. and i'm getting the kingston lego thumbdrive.. depends on whether i can find it.. if i do, i'll so get it! wooh.. anyway. i'm blog l8er.. i have to shut my dog up.. *evilgrin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.