Sunday, September 2, 2007

diving in....

so... on friday, saturday and sunday.... out church held " DIVE IN!"... and so... my sister went... with her ' obliged ' friend... which i dont know what she did to make her go... but anyway.. they went.. on friday.. to the kelana jaya LRT station.. at8... i was still sleeping thn... my mom told me.. thn the headed off... thn... i dont know... they reached genting... thn genevieve didnt reply any of my texts during the day... my mom said that mayb she had too much fun, thats why.. ahaha... but i dont know for sure..xD.. anyway.. thn saturday passed... and now.. erm... she's not back yet.. and i'm all alone... hahahhaha... kinda got used to it..xD... wtever.. next years' my turn.. ahahaha... and chee ken was supposed to go... but... i saw him at school!! i was like what the?! tho i didnt ask him.. ahahaha... i would have felt very pai seh.. xD... summore he can tell me " got PRM trails lar!" thn i was thinking.... summore can come for scouts???? hahahaha..... whatever..

No comments: