Saturday, June 30, 2007

Oo..cute?!


ok..i'm getting my new and first doggie like next week.. its called teddy..i mean..thats what the previous owers named it la..but my sis wanna change it to strudle..but we're staying with the name teddy..its a pure breed beagle..[as shown ---->]..its the cutest among the litter..and loks kinda like a bear..actually my mom didnt agree with us getting a dog..but then rite..she agreed in a really weird way..she said.."where we gonna keep it?? should we buy a cage?" after hearing her say thta, we knew that the answer was YES! so.. we're collecting it next week i think..well, its actually the first week of July..we stil dont know and havent decided on whose gonna clean the poop and if we should keep it in a cage..cuz since its pure breed and a dog, my neighbours [malays] might not just be too happy.. well, altho janie gave me a crash course 101 on how to clean dogs' poop, i guess that i'll be the first one to do it b4 my sis.. xD.. haha..

No comments: